It’s time to tear up the road with a pair of tires instead of a quad in Asphalt Moto Blitz DX by Wahlap & LAI Games.
Asphalt Moto Blitz DX is essentially a sequel to Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade, although the base game itself is based upon Asphalt 8. Instead of driving in a supercar however, you take control of a lightning fast superbike. Players can choose to ride 1 of 14 licensed bikes, including those from Ducati, Honda, KTM, Yamaha, Pagani, and more. With cutting edge graphics and a realistic swivel bike controller that is atop a motion base, this is one amazing simulator experience that both attracts and engages players to keep them coming back for more.
Asphalt Moto features four race modes: Classic; Mix Tournament; 1 on 1, and the intense Curfew mode. Modes will affect the dynamics of the race, with Mix Tournament and 1 on 1 pitting players against licensed NPC supercars that are found in the Asphalt 9 Legends game. Curfew challenges players to reach the gate checkpoints in time, thus being a variation of a time attack mode.
Races in any mode take place across 15 tracks, which are themed after 1 of 5 exciting locations: the Scottish Highlands, New York City, Shanghai harbor, the Nevada Desert, and Osaka Japan. Further replay value is provided via the astounding 7.5 million possible suit decoration combinations, allowing players to customize their rider in a way that truly exhibits their individuality.
Asphalt Moto Blitz DX comes in a twin configured cabinet, with two single player stations (each with a monitor and bike controller) are fused together using a single marquee and payment box.
Check out Asphalt Moto Blitz DX from IAAPA 2023. This video is available in 4K UHD, as are all of our other videos in recent years; Be sure to subscribe to our YouTube channel so you never miss a new product!
- A superbike arcade simulator experience that cannot be recreated at home or on the phone
- Exclusive to arcades with specially redesigned software based upon Asphalt 8
- A sequel to Asphalt 9 Legends Arcade
- Twin-player cabinet configuration; Link two together for four player fun!
- Incredible 3D graphics are displayed on the 49″ 4K monitors
- Fantastic LED lighting system with animations in the wheel to simulate a spinning neon tire
- Avatar camera for each player
- 4 game modes, 15 tracks, and millions of avatar customizations to keep players coming back
- Molded and durable bike controller with handlebars; On a swivel to mimic real-world bike turns
- 3-axis motion base to simulate the road
- Wind effects synced to the gameplay
- Booming sound system
- Coin, DBA or card swipe ready
- Connect to the internet for updates and online leaderboards